We Are A Comprehensive Law Practice With Proven Experience In Achieving The Best Results For Our Clients.
More likely than not, you may need to consult a Legal Practitioner at some given point in life. As a client of Ross Legal, YOU are our most important focus.
At Ross Legal, we ensure a that holistic approach is taken towards our clients and their needs. We understand that you approach us at a difficult, or challenging time in your life and we wish to work with you to obtain an outcome that is most beneficial for you. For most clients, attending a Solicitor’s office is a daunting experience and trying to understand the Law and its application can be confusing. Let Ross Legal shoulder the legal burden for you, so that YOU can focus on navigating and adapting to the respective changes in your life, or family dynamics.
As a caring local firm we:-
- Offer legal services in a wide range of areas of practice
- Finalise your legal matters in a manner that is both timely and cost-efficient
- Offer increased availability to our clients with before and after business hours appointments, understanding that normal business hours do not work for everybody – there are two 7s on the clock, and we can see you at either!
- Provide accurate, relevant and up to date legal advice with the support of a strong Legal Team
- Provide clear and concise legal advice in a style that is easy to comprehend
- Understand the issues that are most important to you, both legal and non-legal
Our comprehensive Law Practice comes with proven experience in achieving optimal results for our clients. Our best endorsement is that we act for second and third generation clients and our client base is not only local, but extends to all suburbs of Melbourne and beyond.
Our Team speak French, German, Romanian, Spanish (a little), Hebrew and Yiddish. We have reciprocal overseas Agents to assist with International matters.
YOUR FIRST ONE HOUR CONFERENCE IS FREE!
During your first conference, we will be clear as to our ability to assist you and the potential legal costs arising out of your matter.
We would be pleased to assist you so please either call (03) 9752 2388, email us (email@example.com), or use our appointment booking form.
In the event of extreme urgency, please contact Mr Nigel Ross, Principal, on 0419 007 010 – 24 hours 6 days a week (not available Saturdays).
We are conveniently located at Suite 5, 1182 Burwood Highway, Upper Ferntree Gully, with ample parking and easy access to trains and buses.