WE ARE A COMPREHENSIVE LAW PRACTICE WITH PROVEN EXPERIENCE IN ACHIEVING THE BEST RESULTS FOR OUR CLIENTS
More likely than not, you may need to consult a Legal Practitioner at some given point in life. As a client of Ross Legal, you are our most important focus. We understand for many of our clients, this is the first time they need to meet with a solicitor.
At Ross Legal, we ensure a that holistic approach is taken towards our clients and their needs. We understand that you approach us at a difficult, or challenging time in your life and we wish to work with you to obtain an outcome that is most beneficial for you. For most clients, attending a Solicitor’s office is a daunting experience and trying to understand the Law and its application can be confusing. Let Ross Legal shoulder the legal burden for you, so that you can focus on navigating and adapting to the respective changes in your life, or family dynamics.
As a caring local firm we:-
– Offer legal services in a wide range of areas of practice
– Finalise your legal matters in a manner that is both timely and cost-efficient
– Offer increased availability to our clients with before and after business hours appointments, understanding that normal business hours do not work for everybody – there are two 7s on the clock, and we can see you at either!
– Provide accurate, relevant and up to date legal advice with the support of a strong legal team
– Provide clear and concise legal advice in a style that is easy to comprehend
– Understand the issues that are most important to you, both legal and non-legal
Our comprehensive Law Practice comes with proven experience in achieving optimal results for our clients. Our best endorsement is that we act for second and third generation clients and our client base is not only local, but extends to all suburbs of Melbourne and beyond.
Our Team speak French, German, Romanian, Spanish (a little), Hebrew and Yiddish. We can arrange for reciprocal overseas Agents to assist with International matters.
TO ALL OUR CLIENTS:-
In light of the corona virus outbreak, we ask you please consider your health and that of our staff at all times. If you have any symptoms including- a runny/blocked nose, sore throat, cough, fever, difficulty breathing; or you have been in recent contact with another person exhibiting these symptoms; or you have recently travelled overseas; or you are a healthcare worker with direct patient contact with patients who may have been exposed to COVID-19/ corona virus- please advise our office prior to attending any in-person appointment on site.
If you have any of the abovementioned symptoms, please seek immediate medical advice.
Importantly, please contact our office urgently in the event you develop symptoms within 14 days of attending our office. If you do attend our office, please remain 1.5-2m distance from our staff. Please attend to washing your hands first thing, as you walk in, and before you see us. Please cough or sneeze in your tissue/ elbow.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS:-
Phone 03 9752 2388 (office) or 0419 007 010 (Nigel Ross director)
Send a message through this website
Facebook page – www.facebook.com/rosslegalpl
To help stop the spread of the virus, consider whether we may serve you another way – telephone conference, Facetime, or email. Most things can be dealt with online. In light of the imminent, gradual shutdown across the board, we will be co-ordinating and arranging, as far as practicable, to service you from our own homes. In the interim, please avoid attending our office physically, unless absolutely necessary. We remain open, for now, but would prefer to safeguard everyone’s health by being cautious. Of course, some matters like Wills/ Powers of Attorney and some contracts or Court paperwork may yet need to be signed and witnessed. If you fall in this category, please call us first, so we may discuss how best to manage these requirements. Do not attend if you have symptoms, been around someone who does, or have recently travelled.
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US PARTICULARLY IF:-
- You are a new client wishing assistance across our varied practice areas;
2. You are an existing family law client with pressing needs and concerns (including children’s arrangements, and Intervention Order matters);
3. You have provided instructions for, but have not yet finalised, your Will/ Powers of Attorney documents (now is definitely the time!);
4. You have a settlement looming, or have other conveyancing needs (purchase/sale of property).
If you have not yet provided instructions to us for a Will or Powers of Attorney, please note that until we are advised otherwise, we are required at law to take initial instructions in person, and not over the phone or email, or even video conferencing. This is because we need to verify your identity and we must be certain that your instructions are provided freely, capably and without influence or duress. The only way to do that is in person, lest the law changes and emergency measures are implemented whereby exceptions may be made. We will keep you advised as and if, we are so notified.
Finally, please stay safe, look after yourself and family, please limit your outings and do your bit, so that we can all return “to normal” sooner rather than later.